ALMOND FLOUR WAFFLES
Servings: 2-3 waffles
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 8-12 mins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup nondairy milk (sub whole milk)
- ½ cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Coombs Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Nonstick spray, for greasing the waffle iron
- Coombs Maple Stream
- Heat waffle iron over high heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add egg, nondairy milk, Greek yogurt, Coombs Pure Maple Syrup, vanilla extract and coconut oil to the bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with nonstick spray. Add about ⅓-½ (depending on what size iron you have) of the batter to your waffle iron. Close and let cook for 3-4 minutes, allowing it to brown.
- Carefully remove the waffle from the iron and let sit for 2-3 minutes before serving (this will help it hold together.)
- Serve with butter (optional) and get the perfect amount of syrup with Coombs Maple Stream.