COLLARD GREEN WRAPS WITH TANGY MAPLE ALMOND SAUCE
Makes 6 - 8 Wraps
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 1 bunch of collard greens, rinsed and with stems trimmed
- 1 lb cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 3 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
For the Dipping Sauce:
- 1/4 cup smooth almond butter
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon Coombs Family Farms Maple Stream
- Red pepper flakes & Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small food processor and blend until creamy and smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Lay down collard leaves and assemble with cooked chicken and toppings.
- Drizzle with sauce to serve.