Join us for our 2016 Open House! We will be hosting a variety of seminars with something for everyone, vendor tables, food, and door prizes, as well as our early order discount sale for next year’s supplies. Plan to join us!
Schedule of Events (same schedule both days):
- 8:00 – 4:00 Showroom and Equipment Sales Counter Open
- 9:30am Cooking with Maple – Alissa Bascom
- 9:30am Helpful Tips for the Beginner Producers – Steve Roberge
- 9:30am Cleaning or Replacement Strategies to Maximize Sap Production: Which is Best? – Dr. Tim Perkins
- 11:00am Is it Okay to Tap Below the Lateral Line? – Dr. Tim Perkins
- 11:00am Hydrometers, Filtering and Bottling – Brad Presby
- 11:00am – 3:00pm Free Hot Dogs, Salads, Chips, Drinks, and Desserts
- 1:00pm Maple Confections for the Small Producer – Katie Woodard
- 1:00pm Your Sugarbush Questions Answered – David Butler
In addition to the seminars, we will have several displays set up with information, demonstrations, and representatives from various businesses to answer your questions on products and services available to sugar makers. We will also have a Leader Evaporator in operation.
Bascom Maple Farm
56 Sugar House Rd.
Alstead, NH 03602