Premium Bulk Maple Syrup: In High Demand Worldwide
Pure maple is one of the fastest growing flavor profiles and Bascom Family Farms is America’s leading independent bulk maple syrup supplier to food manufacturers and food service establishments around the world. National brands buy bulk maple syrup from us because of our firm commitment to superior quality. Our strict grading standards lead the industry – all of our bulk maple syrup is certified Kof-K Kosher and non-GMO, and our bulk organic maple syrup is certified by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
As a food manufacturer or food service provider in today’s world, you have a tremendous opportunity to meet the growing demand for pure and natural products. Whether you produce yogurt, ice cream, baked goods, cereals, snacks, beverages, or meats, pure bulk maple syrup and maple sugar are essential for a unique and delicious flavor profile. It can also help you stand out from your competitors in a crowded marketplace.
Bascom Family Farms is fully equipped to assist you with recipe formulation and product application assistance whenever you need it. Whether you have high or small volume demand for our bulk maple products, we can supply your bulk maple syrup needs. We will deliver your products throughout the year when and where you need them.
Why All Bulk Maple Syrup Suppliers Are Not Equal
- Our size, plus our rigorous quality control, ensure a consistent product
- Available certified organic maple syrup
- All of our maple syrup is certified non-GMO
If you demand consistent high-quality ingredients for your products, you need to look for a bulk maple syrup supplier that values the same excellence. In addition to our conventional bulk maple syrup, our bulk organic maple syrup is certified organic and carries the USDA organic seal. Bascom Family Farms is proud to also earn the SQF certification and to extend this value promise to our customers – and to yours.
Bulk Maple Syrup That Makes the Grade
Whether you are new to the world of pure maple syrup or a seasoned veteran bulk maple syrup buyer, you may be surprised to learn just how many grades and types exist for this natural product. It is important to first understand the USDA maple syrup grading system that includes these five grades and corresponding flavor profiles:
- Grade A Golden Color, Delicate Taste Maple Syrup: This smooth flavor is one of the most delicate of all the maple syrup grades. Made earlier in the season during colder climates, this smooth maple flavor is ideal for maple cream and maple candies.
- Grade A Amber Color, Rich Taste Maple Syrup: This syrup is slightly darker than the Golden Delicate and is known for its smooth maple flavor. This distinctive taste is produced mid-season when the temperatures start to warm. Its unique and subtle flavor is most often used for table syrup.
- Grade A Dark Color, Robust Taste Maple Syrup: As the days become warmer and longer in sugaring season, we produce this full-bodied maple syrup grade. Both the color and the maple flavor are a bit stronger and more intense than the Amber, Rich. The sugar content of the saps has dropped by now so it takes more gallons of sap to make a gallon of syrup, hence the darker color and stronger flavors. This versatile grade is great as a topping and for cooking. Its strong maple flavor also lends itself to meat glazes, cooking recipes, and atop of waffles, pancakes, or oatmeal.
- Grade A Very Dark Color, Strong Taste Maple Syrup: Typically used for cooking purposes, this is the strongest maple syrup flavor.
- Processing Grade Maple Syrup: Used primarily as a commercial ingredient, this dark syrup presents a strong maple flavor. This maple syrup grade is very popular among food manufacturers. Produced last in the sugaring season, this maple syrup is exceptionally robust. Its intense maple flavor is perfect for baking, and many food brands and chefs rely on this specific grade for recipes. The processing grade of maple syrup is suitable as an ingredient in food products, but is not permitted for retail sale. While it doesn’t meet Grade A requirements, it does meet all other maple regulations and food quality/safety guidelines.
If you want a strong maple syrup flavor, consider the darker grades. Many food chefs look to the bulk Dark, Robust Grade maple syrup for their recipes for its bold flavor profile, with manufacturers using commercial grade for that extra flavor impact. Bascom Family Farms has bulk maple syrup in various quantities, from jugs to tanker loads, for you to choose from.When it comes to these maple syrup grades, we take it even one step further. Bascom Family Farms is known in the industry for our “seven-tiered” grading standard. In fact, our stringent blending and grading process creates 28 individual grades. We understand that consistency is crucially important in your product formulations and to your consumers’ expectations. Our unique proprietary grading process allows us to get the flavor profile right every time. Very few other bulk maple syrup suppliers even come close to meeting this growing demand in the industry.
Our seven generations of maple farming and production experience, along with our maple R&D expertise, ensure that we produce maple products to meet your exact specifications. With our consistent flavor and color profiles, stringent maple grade standards and formulation assistance, your product will have the impact you’re looking for. And if you are not exactly sure what flavor will work best for your needs, just talk to us and we can help. Let Bascom Family Farms be your maple source… you can count on us!
Bulk Maple Syrup Capacity You Can Count on Year-Round
Research shows that per capita consumption of pure maple products has almost tripled in the past 35 years within the United States. Bascom Family Farms continues to produce our high-quality 100% pure bulk maple syrup to meet this demand. Bascom Family Farms is able to fulfill your volume needs throughout the year and we are positioned to support and provide for the continued growth of the maple market. With a stable supply of bulk maple from our own farm as well as other independent farms throughout the maple syrup-producing region, and our four production lines dedicated to bulk maple syrup and bulk maple sugar products, Bascom Family Farms will continue to be the world’s preeminent bulk maple supplier for many generations to come.
You Can Count on Us!
If you are looking to buy bulk maple syrup or bulk maple sugar in small quantities or large volumes, in various grades and packaging options, we can accommodate any request. Our manufacturing and distribution facilities can fulfill orders for one-gallon jugs, 55-gallon drums, 220-gallon totes, or even full tanker loads.
To place an order or receive additional information, please call us at 888-266-6271. You can also send us requests through our online form here. We look forward to working with you and providing you with the highest quality bulk maple products in the marketplace today. Let Bascom Family Farms be your maple source… you can count on us!